Gareth O'Brien: Castleford Tigers sign Toronto Wolfpack full-back on loan

 

Watch Hull FC vs Castleford Tigers live on Sky Sports Arena on Sunday from 6.30pm


Gareth O'Brien has joined Castleford Tigers on loan from Toronto for the rest of the 2020 season.

The 28-year-old full-back was allowed to find a new club for the remainder of the campaign following the Wolfpack's withdrawal from Super League.

O'Brien played twice for Castleford during a previous loan spell in 2013 and is looking forward to working with Tigers head coach Daryl Powell.

"I'm very grateful for สล็อต the opportunity, with Toronto pulling out of the league it gives me a chance to get back playing rugby and enjoying what I do," said O'Brien. "I'm excited to get started.

"I hope to bring a big work ethic, I've got a good set of running legs in me and looking to slot in nicely into the team.

"I can't wait to work with Daryl, I had a quick chat with him this morning and he has been very welcoming and I'm excited to work with him over the course of the next few months."

contact us Line ID: @ufa98v2

ความคิดเห็น